Sunday, March 23, 2008

St. Claire Basketball: Denver Nuggets


My fifth season in the St. Claire Basketball League was interesting. I came into the season in great shape and I practiced everyday in the off season. Everything seemed to be going great and it looked like I was in line for my best season by far. The team looked and played really good during practices but we just couldn't blend the techniques we learned during practice into the game. We started off the season winning our first few games but we ended up finishing the year with about a .500 record. Our coach was very laid back and that could have been a major reason why our team didn't achieve our expectations. We made the playoffs but we lost in the second round to a team that was not even that good. The match up was in our favor but we just got outplayed that day on the court. My stats were no better then average and it was just an average season overall at best. I am surprised I even remember much from this season because it was just such a boring season. This was the first time I didn't have fun while being in this league for four years.

No comments: