Thursday, April 17, 2008

St Claire Soccer: Jaguars


My second season as a Jaguar was a great one. My dad was the coach of the team again and we had the same players as we did the year before. We were by far the best team in the league and we won the Championship. I got to play the forward position and I ended up scoring a lot of goals during the regular season. This was just a great season for everyone on our team and this was the most fun I ever had playing for any team. My dad did a great job coaching us through the season and everyone on our team respected and liked him. The only thing that happened at the end of the season that was bad was that our star player was going to go to a different team. He wanted to leave because he said that he wanted more exposure and wanted to accomplish bigger and better things. To this day I never got what he meant since we won the championship but our team moved on. Overall this season was the best ever and I was so excited to get ready to start next season playing soccer in this St. Claire Soccer League.

No comments: