Thursday, April 17, 2008

2008 NBA Playoffs: Eastern Conference



Finally, the 2008 NBA regular season has come to an end. The Western conference was very exciting and has produced a lot of great teams. The reason I chose to break down the Eastern Conference is because everyone is praising and talking about the West. Everyone might think I am crazy but I actually think that a winner will come from the East. I think that the Orlando Magic will win the NBA Championship. This prediciton is a crazy one but you just never know. The playoffs are all about having a hot
streak of games and I think that the Magic are capable of doing this.



The first round of the playoffs from the Eastern Conference are matched up like this:



1. Boston Celtics vs. 8. Atlanta Hawks



2. Detroit Pistons vs. 7. Philadelphia 76ers




3. Orlando Magic vs. 6. Toronto Rapters




4. Cleveland Cavailers vs. 5. Washington Wizards




I believe that the Celtics will win the first series in 5 games. The Pistons will win their series in 5 games. The Magic will win their series in 6 games. The Cavs win will their series in 6 games.


This is the first round of the 2008 NBA playoffs for the Eastern Conference. I can't wait for the NBA playoffs to finally start so I can see how I did predicting the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.





No comments: