Thursday, February 28, 2008

St.Claire Basketball


My second season in the St.Claire Basketball League wasn't a big success. I was in the 7th grade and I was hoping that my second season in this league would be better then my first. I was on the Toronto Raptors and I got plenty of playing time but are team got destroyed almost every game. We were one of the worst teams in the league and we finished in second to last place. I was not happy with the performance level of are team. This team had many great players but it could not play well together as a team. It was ashame to see so many players who were capable of doing a lot of great things not work out at all. We were the laughing stock of the league and this entire second season was a complete letdown. This season went so bad that I was skeptical about returning another year for this team and at the end of the season I demamded a trade. I was not traded to another team until the end of the offseason and I look back at this Raptors team as a bad decision.

No comments: